Sunday 5 February 2017

Start With Small Manifestations

Every book I read on the Law of Attraction told me that I needed to have clear intention before I tried to manifest anything. So I huffed and puffed and cleared my mind with meditations before I decided to try my hand at manifestation with positive statements and a whole lot of mumbo jumbo.

...to no avail.
...zero...zilch...nada.

Then I realized that for every affirmation I made about my manifestation out loud, I was creating a cancelling doubt in the silence of my head. If I said "I manifest a thousand bucks", my inner critic would say, "Yeah right! Whose going to give you a thousand bucks?"

When I became aware of this side order of doubt I was placing along with my main order to the Cosmic Kitchen, I knew I had to switch things around. So I came up with stuff that was totally believable. Things I knew I could easily manifest in the upcoming week.

A feather on the road.
A butterfly in the park.
A chocolate that I saw on TV.
A parking spot in the mall.
A button (yep found one in the washing machine).


Suddenly I was totally owning it! I would manifest exactly what I wanted, and withing a week. The difference here was that I knew it was no big deal to manifest something so small, and so it was easily done.

Call to Action

Three steps to manifestation. First step - write it down. Having your goal written allows you great clarity over what you are trying to manifest. Also test it on the "I Believe I can Manifest" scale where 1 is can't believe I will manifest and 10 is absolutely will manifest. Ideally 7-10 is the zone you will meet success with.

Second step - Imagine that it has already happened. Feel the emotions that you would when the goal is met. Is it happiness? Relief? If you wanted to manifest a house, what would you feel when you walked through that home? Imagine and experience that joy right now. Everything is first created in your mind then in the world.

Third step - Give yourself your due as a Co-Creator. Accept the responsibility that your thoughts are creating your reality. This is a biggie! Most of use are happy to hand over our power to someone else. That is not conducive to manifestation. You need to stand in your full power and own it.

I wish you marvelous manifestations.
Love and light, always
Cashmere

No comments:

Post a Comment