Monday 16 January 2017

The Muffin's Miracle


The first thought I had was, boy it’s hot in here. I was rising right along with the temperature and couldn’t wait for things to cool off. Eventually the hot, red glow gave way to a bright light and a breath of fresh air. I couldn’t stop trembling and wasn’t sure if it was because of the change in temperature or my excitement.

As I sat on the table and looked around, I saw a dozen or so siblings surrounding me. Muffins tend to have large families. Our baker was segregating us into two piles. The ones that were crumbling or whose crusts were cracked, got tossed on to a heap in a tray. Others which were deemed meritorious were carefully placed on a turntable.

As the baker’s hand reached for me, I held my breath. I was placed on the turntable last and then the baker walked away with the tray of damaged muffins. From this height I was able to see beautiful cupcakes on a shelf across the room. They were decorated with frosting and sprinkles. They looked absolutely amazing.
I wished I was closer to them so that I could get a better view. I craned my neck, but it did no good. Even before I could relax completely a huge bowl was placed beside the turntable. It hid the cupcakes. I was disappointed. The baker picked up a knife. The metal edge was glinting and it looked sharp. I started panicking. What was going to happen to me? I started praying hard for a miracle.
The knife came closer and closer, I couldn’t look. Then I felt the baker turn me with one hand while the knife slit me in half. I was finished. I couldn’t stop shuddering. Then the baker put a spatula into the bowl and brought out some white frosting. It was cool as it slid between my two halves. I couldn’t believe what was happening.
The spatula repeated dipped in the bowl and covered me till there was no hint of the muffin that I was inside. I was put aside as other muffins underwent the same treatment. I wasn’t sure what was going on, but I was not so scared anymore. The baker picked up the tray which I was on and placed it on a table closer to the cupcake shelf.
I saw beautiful sprinkles of all kinds of shapes and colours in shiny bottles lying besides the tray. That’s when it struck me! My prayers had been answered. I bowed my head as a dusting of sprinkles poured down on me and stuck to the frosting on my body. I was beautiful. I was a cupcake.
Cupcakes are muffins that believe in miracles!

Today's Call to Action

Think about the miracle that you want to happen in your life. What is that one thing, which if it comes true, will change your life completely. Then ask yourself, what in my present energy doesn't allow this miracle to manifest. What are my doubts and misgivings?

Once you find the block, work on it using positive statements, creative visualization and affirmations. Become a magnet for the miracle that you are waiting to happen. Pull in like energies so that you can vibrate at the space where the miracle will take place.

I wish you manifest many miracles.
Love and light, always.
Cashmere

No comments:

Post a Comment